For any questions regarding Bill 64 and Law 25,
please contact us at the following email: email@example.com
Zitta Products Inc. (Zitta Group)
- Personal data will be collected
- Use of collected data
- Who has access to the data collected
- The rights of site users
This policy complies with the laws set out in the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA).
Users agree that by using our site, they consent to:
- the collection, the use and the retention of the data listed in this policy
Personal data we collect
Data collected automatically
When you visit and use our site, we may automatically collect and store the following information:
- IP address
- Hardware and software details
- Links a user clicks while using the site
- Content that the user views on your site
Data collected non-automatically
We may also collect the following data when you perform certain functions on our site:
- First and last name
- Phone number
- Autofill data
This data may be collected using the following methods:
Sending contact form
How we use personal data
Personal data collected on our site will only be used for the purposes specified in this policy or indicated on the relevant pages of our site. We will not use your data beyond what we disclose.
The data we collect automatically will only be used for the following purposes:
The data we collect when the user performs certain functions may be used for the following purposes:
Who we share personal data with
We may disclose to any member of our organization the user data that they reasonably need to carry out the purposes set out in this policy.
We may share user data with the following third party:
Klavyio, Inc is a global technology company that provides a marketing automation platform, used primarily for email and SMS marketing. The company's headquarters is in Boston, Massachusetts, United States.
The data shared with Klavyio are those collected on the zitta.ca website following the visitor's voluntary registration for the Zitta Group newsletter. The data collected to allow the Zitta Group to send newsletters are the user's first name, last name, and email address.
We may share user data with third parties for the following purposes:
Third parties will not be able to access user data beyond what is reasonably necessary to achieve the given purpose.
We undertake not to sell or share your data with third parties, except in the following cases:
- if required by law
- if it is required for any legal proceedings
- to prove or protect our legal rights
- to buyers or potential buyers of this company if we seek to sell the company
How long we store personal data
We do not retain user data beyond what is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it is collected.
How we protect your personal data
To ensure your security is protected, we use transport layer security protocol to transmit personal information in our system.
All data stored in our system is well secured and is only accessible to our employees. Our employees are bound by strict confidentiality agreements and a violation of this agreement would result in termination of the employee.
While we take all reasonable precautions to ensure that our user data is secure and users are protected, there always remains the risk of harm. The Internet as a whole can be, at times, insecure and therefore we are unable to guarantee the security of user data beyond what is reasonably practical.
For EU residents, the GDPR specifies that people under the age of 15 are considered minors for the purposes of data collection. Minors must have the consent of a legal representative for their data to be collected, processed and used.
Your rights as a user
As a user, you have the right to access all your personal data that we have collected. In addition, you have the right to update or correct any personal data in our possession provided that it is acceptable under the law.
You may choose to withdraw or change your consent to data collection and its usage at any time, provided it is legally acceptable to do so, and you have informed us within a reasonable time.
How to modify, delete or contest the data collected
If you would like your information to be deleted or modified in any way, please contact us:
By mail :
A cookie is a small file, stored on a user's hard drive by the website. Its purpose is to collect data relating to the user's browsing habits.
We use the following types of cookies on our site:
We use them to remember any selections you make on our site so that they are saved for your future visits.
This allows us to improve the design and functionality of our site by collecting data about the content you access and engage with while using our site.
These cookies collect data about how you use the site and your preferences. This allows us to make the information you see on our site more promotional and targeted to you.
You can choose to be notified each time a cookie is transmitted. You can also choose to disable cookies entirely in your Internet browser, but this may decrease the quality of your user experience.
We may use third-party cookies on our site to achieve the following purposes:
- Monitor user preferences to tailor ads around their interests.
If you have any questions, please contact us using the following:
- You can delete cookies already stored on your computer. Example:
- a. with Internet Explorer (version 10), you must delete the cookie file manually (instructions for doing so can be found here);
- b. with Firefox (version 24), you can delete cookies by clicking on «Tools», «Options», and «Privacy», then selecting «Use custom settings for history» and clicking on «Show cookies», then on «Delete all cookies»; and
- c. with Chrome (version 29), you can delete all cookies by accessing the menu «Customize and control» then clicking on «Settings», «Show advanced settings» and «Delete navigation data» then «Delete cookies and module data from other sites» before clicking on «Delete navigation data».
- Deleting cookies will have a negative impact on the use of many websites.
Effective Date : December 1, 2023